FINDING A JOB
Kixar Homes welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.
What is the real estate industry?
The real estate industry manages the renting, purchase and sale of properties. This can include undeveloped land as well as developed residential and commercial buildings. There are many jobs available in real estate, as knowledgeable professionals are needed to guide the process of obtaining mortgage loans, selling real estate, managing rental properties, developing new properties and listing real estate for sale
Popular jobs in real estate
If you’re interested in working with commercial or residential properties, here are some of the real estate jobs you can consider:
- Country Sales Manager
- Zonal Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager
- Team Sales Manager
- Area Sales Manager
- Sales Agent
National Sales Manager is a sales professional responsible for developing sales strategies and managing sales team in order to achieve set sales goals, targets and revenue.
In order to attract National Sales Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise National Sales Manager job description
Are you an experienced National Sales Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career?
If you are ambitious, highly energetic person able to thrive in the fast pacing environment while leading your team by example, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a dynamic and proven National Sales Manager who is ready to take the next step and lead our highly motivated sales team in order to achieve set sales goals, targets and revenue.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the sales department
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 4-5 years
Lead area (or Zone), formulate sales strategy for assigned territory or products.
- Team Handling & Motivational Skills
- Customer Handling
- Selling Skills
- Distribution Management
- Numerical Skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Make the annual Zonal sales budget, to meet company goals.
- Team Development in Zones and sub-zones
- Prepare monthly sales forecast for zones and sub-zones in line with annual sales forecast
- Plan quarterly sales targets for individual Supervisor in line with annual sales plan
- Suggest annual trade offer plan in line with economic environment, competitors expected trade offers, and marketing plans.
- Executing the monthly trade offer plan in line with annual trade offer plan, marketing activities, and business environment.
- Ensure products availability at all potential outlets and ensure efficient & effective implementation of the availability plan.
- Plan the new customer development in term of new shops especially rural market and implement the plan.
- Manage the performance of Sales Supervisors of the assigned zone.
- Develop sales forecast, budget and manpower plans.
- Supervises and trains distributors and/or sales force to achieve sales targets.
- Pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales.
- Attaining the market share projected for each product lines.
- Obtains Market Share by developing market plans and programs for each product within a territory
- Influence present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends
- Maintains research data base by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information / marketing guidelines to the sales team within a territory.
- Makes a monthly performance report by analyzing marketing activities and variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Manage and Maintain Sales Department staff by training, appraising, counselling, motivating and developing programs within a territory.
- Review the annual performance and develop annual marketing plans / budget for all product groups as a contribution to the corporate planning / budgeting.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
We are looking for a high-performing Team Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Typically, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
To be an Area Sales Manager, you’ll need to have:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- Good planning and organizational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
- A full driving license
- Foreign language skills are increasingly useful
What is a Sales Agent?
As a sales agent, you are the front line in customer service. You are the person that they will depend on to fulfill requests and provide services that best meet their needs. To do this, you will take orders, offer services and provide support in person and via telephone or internet. You will also be responsible for maintaining client files, ensuring that returning customers are served to the best level possible.
Kixar Homes are looking for sales agents with experience in their industry, but there are also entry-level opportunities for those new to the workforce or changing careers. Regardless of why and how you are moving into sales, it is important to be customer-oriented, approachable and confident. Your excellent service is what brings customers back.
Example Co. is one of the leading companies in our field in the area. We’re proud of our 3.6 rating on Glassdoor from our employees. We are hiring a talented Sales Agent professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Example Co. is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you applied to Example Co.
Responsibilities for Sales Agent
- establish relationships with new customers
- maintain and grow relationships with existing customers
- strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
- identify and respond to client needs
- keep a high level of knowledge about existing products and services, and learn about new products and services as they come in
- follow up on customer orders as necessary
- anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly
- meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants, making suggestions as appropriate
Qualifications for Sales Agent
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- superior interpersonal skills
- ability to take initiative and work independently
- exceptional organizational skills
- good familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications
- 1+ years of experience in sales
- 1+ years of experience in the industry
- strong knowledge of industry standards
- confident and charismatic approach to people
If you are Ready Send Your Resume at email@example.com